The Office of the United Nation High Commissioner for Refugees in the Republic of Belarus seeks an Intern for a period of 2-6 months to assist the Programme Unit with design and production of communication materials in line with UNHCR’s global branding policy.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Design of communication materials:
- Design of visuals for printing and electronic distribution;
- Improve and edit photos, charts and other graphic elements;
- Layout and design of information materials using a consistent typographic hierarchy as well as UNHCR colour palette (banners, posters, booklets, leaflets, bulletins, flyers, cards);
- Create animations for illustrative purposes;
- Deliver creative graphic solutions.
The selected candidate is expected to work full- or part-time depending on the workload and individual circumstances. Detailed specifications for each assignment as well as guidance will be provided by the Programme Unit.
Qualification and Expertise
The successful candidate is required to meet the following criteria:
- Theoretical and practical background in graphic design;
- Education within a relevant field;
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects.
Video production and editing skills is an asset.
Please note that the selected Intern is expected to perform the tasks on their personal computer with design software.
At the end of the internship, a supervisor will indicate whether the terms of the internship have been met. If so, Intern will be presented with a letter of reference covering the period of the internship.
Please note that internship at the UNHCR Representation in the Republic of Belarus is unpaid.