The United Nations Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) for the Republic of Belarus for 2011-2015 is the first joint strategy of the UN organizations acting in Belarus. This UNDAF has been prepared bythe United Nations Country Team in Belarusin consultation with the Government of the Republic of Belarus and other national and international partners, with the aimof improving the lives of the people of Belarus.
The UNDAF focuses on five strategic areas within the mandate of the UN in order to most effectivelyrespond to key national priorities. These areas will set the direction and scope of action of the UNdevelopment assistance to Belarus over the next five years:
1. Sustainable social and economic development;
2. National health care system;
3. Environmental sustainability;
4. National migration management in line with international standards; and
5. National governance system
Full textof the United Nations Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF)